A picture is worth a thousand words
Créez votre Vision Board et soutenez le Plan d’avenir Create your Vision Board and support Montreal YWCA’s
Plan for the future
This workshop is an invitation to take a step back and create the next year in your image.
Laure Cohen and Adriana Kockel have concocted a multi-sensory experience, a unique and fun opportunity to clarify your intentions, your professional and personal goals.
You will end the workshop with a smile, conversations with other participants and an inspiring painting from 2021!
At the same time, you will contribute to the major fundraising campaign of the Women’s Y Foundation for the benefit of Montreal YWCA’s Plan for the future.
Thursday, June 3rd 11:30 am to 1 pm – Minimal cost : $ 25
Thank you for building and rebuilding a better future for Montreal’s women and girls.
We hope to see you there!
* The workshop is offered to women, men and non-binary people alike. This workshop will be given in French and the instructions for the activities will be offered in both languages.
More details about the workshop
This workshop invites you to reflect on the current year in fun and creativity. Your facilitator guides take you through a 90-minute experience to find this alignment “head, heart and hands” while staying focused on the goals that motivate you.
Creating your own Vision Board allows you to:
- identify your intentions
- discover and use your creativity
- identify strong images to visualize your future – at work and in your personal life
- identify strong words that express your future
- play and have fun
- virtually meet other participants and discuss
- stay focused and motivated about your life goals
Material required for the workshop
- 4 sheets 8 ½ x 11 OR 1 poster 22 x 18 OR 1 sheet 11 x 14
- A pair of scissors
- A stack of magazines you can cut and tear pages from
- Colored pencils or markers
- Sticky paper or glue
- Your smile!
Your facilitator guides
Laure Cohen, MBA
Executive coach and facilitator of meetings and workshops, specializing in Appreciative Approach.
Her podcast “Oui et” aims to promote the Appreciative Approach through organizations.
Founder of SmartCoaching and co-chair of the Women’s Governance Mentoring Committee.
Laura agrees with Plato : you discover more about a person by playing with them for an hour than in a year of conversation!
Specialist in communication and in the design of dynamic video content.
Communication graduate with more than 10 years of experience in Marketing.
Adriana dream to be a dolphin to be able to swim and play all day.