Soirée InspirationnELLE 2016
On June 22nd 2016, Generation W held its very first event in benefit of the Women’s Y Foundation!
During this event, five young women have been recognized and awarded for their leadership, professional success and personal commitment to the community.
The five categories below reflect the various programs offered by the Women’s Y that help make a difference in the everyday lives of women and girls from Montreal:
- A young woman in entrepreneurship (Entrepreneures de demain, Youth Services)
- A young woman in real estate (Jardins du Y, Residential Services)
- A young woman in law (Legal Information Clinic, Community Services)
- A young woman in human resources (OSE, Employment Services)
- And the award for Coup de coeur, which will be awarded to a young woman from a YWCA program.
Come network with friends, grab a drink and some food, and above all, help us recognize the inspirational women in the young business community of Montreal!