There is still so much to do to reduce violence against women. Together, let’s take action!
The Scotiabank 21k, 10k and 5k Montreal Charity Challenge will take place on Saturday, April 21st and Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal.
For a nineteenth participation, the Foundation hopes to bring together more than fifty participants and raise $ 25,000.
We invite walkers and runners of all levels to participate in this challenge to raise awareness and raise money for our cause. All proceeds will go towards funding the programs and services of YWCA Montreal.
How to register?
This year… let’s run together so that they can move forward!! Every dollar raised and every step taken towards the finish line can make a difference in the life of a woman or a girl. Run for your mother, run for your daughter, run for your friend… run for a woman who is dear to you.
Hurry up, space is limited.
April 21st et 22nd 2018
Saturday April 21st
- 10 k : 9 am
- 5 k (with or without stroller) : 11 am
- Children’s Raise (2 to 13 years old – 1k) : 12:45 pm
Sunday April 23rd
- 21 k : 9 am
Parc Jean-Drapeau, Aquatic Complex, Montréal
île Sainte-Hélène et île Notre-Dame
Any questions? Contact Sonia Wong at 514 866-9944 or visit the Scotia Bank Challenge Website.
All violence against women is an adversity that is still very present in our society.
- More than 80% of victims of sexual and domestic violence are women
- 14.7 years is the average age of recruitment of women into the sex industry
- 1 in 3 women will be assaulted during their lifetime
- 2 out of 5 young people are victims of cyber harassment
Because we need your support to:
- To end violence against women
- Overcome isolation among women
- Prevent cyber-bullying
- To foster the well-being of women
- Help women realize their full potential and gain back control of their own lives
Take up a sporting challenge
70 $ *
Run or walk
55 $ *
Run or walk
5 km with baby stroller
Run or walk
55 $ *
* Registration fee
Help the YWCA Montreal win one of the prizes in the following categories:
- Charity organization with the most funds raised;
- Charity organization with the most runners;
- Charity organization with the highest average funds raised per runner.
For more information : http://canadarunningseries.com/banque-scotia-de-montreal/renseignements/
About the Scotiabank charity challenge
The Banque Scotia 21k de Montreal et 5k event hosts an international calibre half-marathon. The Scotiabank Charity Challenge has helped raises millions of dollars each year to support more than 500 charities across Canada. Since its inception, the Scotiabank Charity Challenge has raised more than $ 50 million for philanthropic causes, including more than $ 7.3 million in 2014 alone, in order to provide a better future for youth, while helping to build. strong and vibrant communities.