Reward yourself… for a great cause!
All profits will go to the Women’s Y Foundation to support programs and services of the YWCA Montreal. By purchasing a handbag, you concretely support the YWCA Montreal goals to fight against violence towards women, cyberbullying, bullying and sexual exploitation. The YWCA also generates long term changes fostering the integration of women to the labor market, eliminating inequities and breaking isolation. Let’s get together to build a better future for girls and women!
How to participate to the My bag is YOURS! virtual auction?
Our INTERACTIVE AUCTION is up and running and you can now bid on items until it closes on June 3, 2017, 5pm.
To see the selected items and bid, we invite you to register now by visiting : macause.com/direct/y
- Click on “S’INSCRIRE“. The name of the auction is Y.
- Create your account, then click on Registration.
- Select the item you wish to bid on to see its description and click on “Bid” to submit your bid. You will receive an SMS alert when you are outbid by another participant, with a link to make another bid.
- You can bid as many times as you want to on macause.com by login in.
- To protect your bid, use the “Maximum Bid” function located on the item’s page, indicating the maximum amount you are willing to bid.
How and when will I be able to pick-up the bag I purchased ?
You will receive a text message to confirm the purchase of your bag. Come with your friends and pick up your bag at the My Bag is YOURS! Happening on June 15th, 5:30 pm at the YWCA Montréal, Holden Fisher Hall.
It is mandatory to RSVP before June 8th to attend.
If you cannot pick up your bag on June 15th, please contact Ève Cardinal, Project Manager, Women’s Y Foundation, by calling 514 866-9941, extension 239.